so basically when you have your period and your lower back hurts it is because your hips are contracting and spreading apart, only slightly, to make room for the release of the blood and linings of your uterus. so basically your body is going through a small and mild labor to push out the dead insides of your uterus. so basically I have gone through labor and basically I don’t want children.
why aren’t we taught this shit
If a white boy is talking to you just say “oh shit dude no way” and they’ll think you’re listening the whole time
Getting real tired of Tumblr bashing white boys like they’re cool. Like I’m a white boy and I don’t do anything cool
oh shit dude no way
THE BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD.
- HOT SHOWERS.
- THE FIRST BITE OF A MEAL WHEN YOU ARE REALLY HUNGRY.
- TIGHT HUGS.
- CRAWLING INTO BED AFTER A LONG DAY.
- FOREHEAD KISSES.
- WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND ACTUALLY FEELING LIKE YOU HAD ENOUGH SLEEP.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
|Ed Sheeran:||when you're a songwriter, and if someone's dating you and they know you're a songwriter, if good things happen, good songs get written; if bad things happen, bad songs get written. That's just my job.|
|Taylor Swift:||I just figure that if guys don't want bad things written about them, then they shouldn't do bad things|
Kesha got out of rehab, cut her hair, unfollowed Dr. Luke, changed her artistic name to Kesha Rose, and updated her twitter image, bio and header
I can feel the comeback in my bones